POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD DE DATOS
Accessing and/or using the website of MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. (www.mabial.com) confers the status of user on anyone who does so and signifies his/her acceptance from that moment, fully and without reservation, of the General Conditions stated below, and the General Conditions in relation to specific services and content of the website.
2.Use of the website, its services and its content:
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses or the public order.
In addition, it is prohibited to use the website for unlawful or harmful purposes against MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. or any third party or in any way which could be prejudicial to, or impede the normal functioning of the website.
The following is prohibited in relation to the website content (information, text, graphics, sound and/or image files, designs etc.):
- Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorisation has been obtained from the legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. or of the legitimate owners of the said content. Their use for any commercial or publicity purpose, other than those which are clearly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the website content through any means other than that made available to the users or those means that are normally used on the internet provided these do not harm any website belonging to MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L.
MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website, or modify or eliminate services, content and the conditions for accessing and / or using the website, should it be considered appropriate.
The MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. website pages may provide links to other content which belongs to third parties. The sole objective of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of supplementing the information we provide, via these links. MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. does not accept any responsibility in any case for the results that may derive from the user accessing these links.
5.Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility:
MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. does not give any guarantee and does not accept any responsibility in any case for harm and damage of any type which may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and / or its services or content.
- A lack of usability, adequacy or effectiveness of the website and / or its services or content to satisfy users needs, activities or specific or expected outcomes.
- The existence of any virus, malicious or damaging programs in the contents.
- Receiving, obtaining, storing, disseminating or transmitting of the content by the users.
- The use of the website, its services or content by the users in a manner which is unlawful, negligent, fraudulent, contrary to the General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order.
- The lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users via the website.
- A failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to the users through the website.
The duration of the provision of the website's services and the duration of the services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the above, MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website or any of the services that comprise part of it, on the same terms established in the third condition.
In order to preserve any possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights through the introduction of specific content on the website, MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. must be notified, indicating:
- The personal details of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, s/he must state who s/he is representing.
- The content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the website.
- The accreditation of the said intellectual property rights. An explicit declaration in which the interested party takes responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification must also be provided.
- The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is the exclusive responsibility of these third parties.
8.Organic Law 15/1999, concerning the Protection of Personal Data
For the purposes established in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. hereby informs users of the following:
- The data collected by means of the contact forms will be incorporated into a file for which MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. is responsible, with the aim of formalising the contractual relationship that the user has with the company, efficiently managing the user's request and / or sending the user unsolicited information. The aim is also to keep the user informed about offers and services which, being similar to the current ones and related to our commercial activity, we normally offer to our clients on advantageous terms.
- However, we remind users that they have the right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the processing of their data. They may exercise this right in the legally established way at our registered office at Calle Claudio Coello, 18 bajo izda. (28001 - MADRID) or via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- When personal data is elicited via the forms on the website, it will be necessary for users to, as a minimum, fill in the boxes marked with an asterisk. If a user does not do so, MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. will not be able to accept, manage and fulfil the relationship established. We hereby inform users that the mere inclusion of their personal details in the contact forms implies authorisation to send information related to our commercial activity by both conventional and electronic means (including email and mobile telephone) and, where appropriate, to carry out market research or customer satisfaction surveys. However, if the user does not wish to receive publicity he/she should send an email to the following address: email@example.com
- MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. complies strictly with its duty to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and its processing. It has implemented for this purpose the technical, organisational and security measures necessary to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised accessing of personal data, in accordance with that established in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and other applicable legislation.
9.Applicable legislation and jurisdiction:
The present General Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation.
MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. and the user hereby expressly renounce any other jurisdiction that might be applicable and accept the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile for any issues that could arise or actions taken deriving from the provision of the website and its services and contents and their interpretation, application and compliance or non-compliance with that which is established here. Should the user be domiciled outside Spain, MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L. and the user hereby expressly renounce any other jurisdiction that might be applicable and accept the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Madrid.
In accordance with Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services in the Information Society and e-Commerce (hereafter LSSI), the user is informed that the present website belongs to:
MABIAL GESTIÓN, S.L., fiscal identification no. B86164852 with its registered offices in Calle Claudio Coello, 18 bajo izda. (28001 - MADRID) and inscribed in the Commercial Register of Madrid, ___________________________
Should you have any doubt, question or enquiry please do not hesitate to contact us either by conventional mail at the address stated above or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.